JESEL Rocker Arms or Other Parts for LSx Engines

86_442_Cutty

Daily Driver
Mar 11, 2010
Hey guys, I met this young man from New Jersey with a 2002 camaro with an LS2 sounding meaner then ever. We started talking about LS engine and how I want to put a Ly6 engine in my 442. The young man James go on to tell me about Jesel.com and how he got rocker arms, push rods, and valve springs from them. He also told me that the can custom make rocker arms to your specs if you need but he cautioned me that they might be a little pricey for me. Hell when it comes to certain things, I don't mind spending a lil bit. I just want to know if anybody on here ever heard or tried out anything from Jesel?

BoostedbuLQ9

Amateur Racer
Dec 16, 2008
Ocean County, NJ
86_442_Cutty said:
Hey guys, I met this young man from New Jersey with a 2002 camaro with an LS2 sounding meaner then ever. We started talking about LS engine and how I want to put a Ly6 engine in my 442. The young man James go on to tell me about Jesel.com and how he got rocker arms, push rods, and valve springs from them. He also told me that the can custom make rocker arms to your specs if you need but he cautioned me that they might be a little pricey for me. #### when it comes to certain things, I don't mind spending a lil bit. I just want to know if anybody on here ever heard or tried out anything from Jesel?

Jesel is Top Notched (Race Car) Quality Parts.

They do alot of parts for Nascar, NHRA, IHRA --- They are pricey but the parts work and last. They do a lot R & D.

Lakewood,NJ --- 10 mins from my House.

RAlph

86_442_Cutty

Daily Driver
Mar 11, 2010
Thanx for the input BoostedBuLQ9. I do know that when I start to build my Ly6, I want to build it so I can drive it every day during the week but also take it to the track on the weekend. I just can't get the sound sound of the engine out my head. . . . Man my blood races every time I think about it!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts