Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Most def'nitely!!! It's something to save for though, $5k+ \:D/
http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63513

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
That dogbox T-56 is unreal. Videos on Youtube are pretty interesting.

The Sanderson modification was nothing more then changing the angle of the outlet to a more 'straight' down configuration. Ill post pics.

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
I might have had them move the collector ( if you can call it that) about 25 deg maybe 30.

Exhaust%20old.JPG

exhaust%20new.JPG

exhaust%20new2.JPG

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
Been driving often. Bangin gears and enjoying the car. The trans suddently feels 'loose' upon shifting. I dont know what a broke in TKO is supposed to feel like but I dont think it should happen all at once. Seems like that from side to side the shifter feels pretty tight. But pushing and pulling it it feels sloppy.
I can only check 3 things when the trans is installed. The shifter handle ,the shift-ball thing that connects to the offset or the shiter itself. Everything else that might be a problem would require the trans be pulled to check. I hope something is loose that can be easily tightened.

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
It edited out shifter? I must have spelled shi tter by accident.

kevind

Dragway Regular
Jan 7, 2009
Whitley City KY
I haven't got to drive mine since OCT. I've been super busy with work and just took the trans back out last week the clutch welded to the flywheel. I wouldn't recomend a 4500+ clutch dump in second gear with slicks. I'm waiting on a new clutch to be built.

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
The shifter came loose. All better now.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts