speedway motors tubular control arms

A

Anonymous

Do they make a lower set also and can u convert to coil overs and any idea on weight savings thanks

winditup57

Dragway Regular
Jun 6, 2006
Davenport, IA
I have a set of these that I had on my Blazer. I used a right and a left without any problems. You just have to use longer bolts and more spacers on the left one. Alignment wasnt a problem.

winditup57

Dragway Regular
Jun 6, 2006
Davenport, IA
My pictures are on my other pc. I used them on the street without any problems. Go for it.

mc1984ss

Frequent Racer
Apr 19, 2004
Wisconsin
I was just doing a follow up on this post because I am thinking of using these arms also. Has anybody else bought and used these? Anybody come up with a idea for a bump stop?

HarrisonTX

Top Fueler
Jul 11, 2003
Burleson TX
What is the advantage to these? how much of a weight savings?

dasbrdr

Frequent Racer
Jan 22, 2004
Seattle, Wa
i did them but have yet to drive on them. Weight savings are claimed to be 10lbs per side but i didnt weigh mine. They sit ok, but when lifting the front end the drivers side bar hits on the mounting boss not allowing the arm full travel. A simple BFH will fix that though. The other arm has full travel. I dont have limiters as my car doesnt wheelie high enough so i just let the limiter be when the arm rests on the frame. It doesnt seem like the bushings articulate as freely as my stock ones did, but we will have to see how they work come next spring. All in all for the money they are not a bad swap, but there are other companies out there with better products (TRZ, GW, etc..). I'm not completely sold on them yet.

Dom87SS

Pro Stocker
Jun 6, 2003
Lake Villa, IL
www.stroked57.com
i think the aluminum cross shaft one are around 3lbs and the steel around 7 or so. my stockers weigh in at 9.5. so your lookin at 6lbs, 17lbs, or 19lbs, this is approximately. may be a little more or less between them, not positive cause ive only had 1 of each to go off of

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts