need LSx swap headers for a g-body?

lt4malibu

Pro Stocker
Feb 22, 2004
NJ
then it looks like BRP has you covered...

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=932489

A

Anonymous

Street & Performance got some mid frame headers that fit perfect and the BRP hot rod headers look real decent! But the schoenfeld headers are such a bad fit! if ur a great welder and got alot of time on ur hands to re-fabricate the passenger side the ur set because there the cheapest ones u'll find. i learned that the hard way, i had to re-route 3 of the four tubes on that side. but the driver side fits like a glove.....

A

Anonymous

have a link for the s&p mids? i cant seem to have any luck finding them.. dont feel like shelling out the cash for the brp headers, they will only be on the car til it gets a turbo

A

Anonymous

jus so uno the S&P headers are $475.oo uncoated, and $575.oo jet coated.

sofla78malibu

Daily Driver
Feb 22, 2008
South Florida
Madness67203 said:
will the schoenfeld headers work if u don't have a heater box?
I have the same question, will they fit unmodified if you have no heater box at all, just a block off plate. Or does anybody know of some budget headers that will fit without modification.

Thanks

78Bu88SS

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Do not get the Scholenfeld headers. They do not fit, and its not because of a heater box. They hit engine crossmember and lower control arm mount heavily on the passenger side. I positioned my motor every which way trying to get them to fit, no dice. If you want long tubes spend the cash and get the BRPs. Expensive by drop in nicely.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts