LS1 into a G-body who has done it?

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
Moroso will clear... with the mounts that summit sells.... like 60.00.

ILLEGAL REGAL

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jan 1, 2005
Tinley Park,IL
can ya post part#'s for the mounts that pan works with? How did they work for him, I'm curious about a/c box clearance and id escalade coil mounts are needed.

anyone know which series motor, if any difference, wouldn't need a frame notch for a/c clearance?

I'd really like to do this swap too if it's gonna be easy enough, I dont wanna deal with the test fit, cut, test fit, cut, test fit, weld and install ordeal of it.

malibuplotter

Dragway Regular
Apr 11, 2005
layton utah
Tony_SS said:
John B was selling them... I havent heard of any other solutions other than notching the frame.
he's selling pans? motor mounts or both? i have a 6.0 i was going to do heads and cam and drop it in the monte, the fuel system is already done( it currently has a tpi) the only pans i could find were the ones that s&p sold,
they were modified camaro pans and they wanted a core in order to buy a modded pan. :roll: oh and its the truck 6.0 not an ls2

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
He is toooo expensive...

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
Elizabethtown Ky
I have my carbed truck 6.0 in the car if people want pics now I will post up I have the moroso pan it works with no mods.. I used the trans-dapt plates out of jegs on it. Still need headers some camaro accesseries and it will be hitting the steets...

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts