What did U do to your G-body today??

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Spent all day yesterday trying to rearrange my fuel system and converted my Edelbrock to dual feed thinking I had a supply issue on the turbo car. Woke up this morning with a clear head...and messed with the air bleeds. Now its almost dead on. Gained part throttle power and now can boost longer thru 3rd gear. Also with a new set of metering rods i was able to go down a jet in my primaries and get a perfect 15:1 cruise a/f ratio.

vista461

Oct 15, 2015
Put in a fan motor, as the other one smelled like electrical fire and put in a stereo. Tomorrow recharge the a/c and it'll be ready for the Car Craft Summer Nationals (since the engine for my 64 isn't ready yet along with still having some trunk floor welding to do.)

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Wired up my Intrepid fans, MSD box & Coil. Now just need some circuit breakers to finish it off. Took apart me e85 carb as the weight on the primary accelerator pump was stuck.

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Yesterday I deleted the converter on the stocker. Now it sounds kind of like a Cummins at low rpm...I really like it.

Today on the turbo car I replaced the oil drain hose with a higher quality unit. Also switched out the 180tstat to a 160.

Tomorrow i am hitting up a local JY that recently got in a 84 cutty and i hoping to get the brake booster off of it and then I may have power brakes, my unit was bad when I got the car

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Now I know how Dr Frankenstein felt. I made my e85 big block start this evening. Wow, now that was an open header pep talk if there ever was one!

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
It's a few days late, but I dragged the 2 door out and got it on the road

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts