What did U do to your G-body today??

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
melloelky said:
finished my rear crossmember

Did you fab that or was it a kit or a prefabbed purchase? I'd love to have something like that for Madge.

Tommy

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Super nice Chris! Makes me wanna start over and paint mine yellow AGAIN! Like that crossmember!

Steve

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
nillabu said:
Super nice Chris! Makes me wanna start over and paint mine yellow AGAIN! Like that crossmember!

Steve
:lol: Steve, your car is far to nice to go and paint it a color such as yellow..again :p thank you 8)
LS6 Tommy said:
Did you fab that or was it a kit or a prefabbed purchase? I'd love to have something like that for Madge.
Tommy
bought the end brackets from GNS Performance.you have to make the rest of it yourself.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Sighed when I saw all the dust on it when I went into the garage to get a tool...

Tommy

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
melloelky said:
nillabu said:

Steve
:lol: Steve, your car is far to nice to go and paint it a color such as yellow..again :p thank you 8)
LS6 Tommy said:
Tommy
bought the end brackets from GNS Performance.you have to make the rest of it yourself.

scan0001.jpg

Had to dig through photobucket to find a picture of the malibu when it was Corvette Bright Yellow. About 16-17 years ago. That's my oldest grandson who will soon be 19.
Had just finished painting it after a semi-frame off. Had painted the Probe in the back ground also. Complete color change from black to
Ford Chrome Yellow. Back then we needed the caravan :lol:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts