Tenth of a second

BadLatitude

Daily Driver
Jun 11, 2008
Greenwich CT
Dude .. thats kind of an empty question.

Are you currently running a carb on alky?

Are you asking how to pick up 1/10 with tuning?

with 0 info on your set up and no real info in your question its almost impossible to anwser it?

If you just straight want to pick up 1/10 take 100 lbs out of your car or bump the timing up 1 or 2 degrees

and BTW what was your power adder question?

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
What would I need to do as far as NOS goes to get a tenth out of it? Could I just run a nos soleniod and spray a small amount? For instance they have a sneaky pete system. I am running methanol so I don't want to deal with adding another fuel system for the nos side. Could you do a plate with say a 50 jet on the nos side and a bigger fuel jet on the other. I'd like to get some more weight out of it but I've done everything the rules allow.

BadLatitude

Daily Driver
Jun 11, 2008
Greenwich CT
I dont see why somone would go thru a ton of work , tuning , new cam , pistons , fuel regulator ect for a 1/10 BUT I would say call NX or NOS or zed , compUcar or somone and ask. I dont know anyone who sprays nitrous in an alcohol set up

dev1360

Frequent Racer
Dec 22, 2006
East Alton, IL
There is no reason that he would need a new cam, or pistons for such a small shot.

toxicbu

Frequent Racer
Feb 25, 2009
romeoville il
sneeky pet.....

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
I switched over to gas this year. i'm going to go ahead and slow it down .70 for the next class rather than spend the money.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts