rear suspension where to start

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
i don't think your rear spring rate is far off. its probably the 12bolt control arm locations putting your IC out in guam.... i don't know where moser locates the uca on their g body castings so you'd need to plot the control arm points. with that much power the lift bars may just produce the hook and spin condition. i went thru that with my car. look around baselines webpage, lots of good info there. if you want i'll email you a sheet to record the numbers and i'd plot it for you. i'd like to see were that 12bolt puts the IC.

sheldonw

Weekend Racer
Apr 13, 2008
sounds good i know the upper ears are raised on the moser diff ill pm u my email.

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
5-door said:
Hey look, spammers!

No its actually called paid Sponsoring/advertising for this site. That is why we are here to give tech help and promote our products. So just remember when you have any questions feel free to ask and UMI Performance will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad :D

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
James Bond said:
i don't think your rear spring rate is far off. its probably the 12bolt control arm locations putting your IC out in guam.... i don't know where moser locates the uca on their g body castings so you'd need to plot the control arm points. with that much power the lift bars may just produce the hook and spin condition. i went thru that with my car. look around baselines webpage, lots of good info there. if you want i'll email you a sheet to record the numbers and i'd plot it for you. i'd like to see were that 12bolt puts the IC.

Hello
This is just a suggestion for yo. That we offer a 12 bolt sway for a G Body car. Below is a link to show you what UMI Performance has to offer. The control arms are manufactured with the offset built into them to eliminate any binding issues.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8_60_68&zenid=oh28reahou446koto5icp9hk24

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad :D

sheldonw

Weekend Racer
Apr 13, 2008
its a gbody 12 bolt from moser... it doesn't bind thanks tho

gman415

Dragway Regular
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga
78maliburat said:
FOLLOW THIS LINK