PST new dual piston front calipers W/ slotted rotors.

oldtinsmith

Dragway Regular
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
PST has an aluminum caliper upgrade kit ( ALU-MAX ) with two 38mm pistons ( for manual brakes ), or two 43mm pistons for power brakes. They come with high performance brake pads and hardware, and you can use them behind 15 in. wheels. You can also get the slotted rotor kit and get $50 dollars off. The total cost would be $668 W/ free shipping. I've never bought from PST and have no idea about the product line! What do you think?

kevind

Dragway Regular
Jan 7, 2009
Whitley City KY
I don't know about the brakes but have I used the poly bushing they sell on cars with no problems.

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Sounds like the blazer brake upgrade....use spindles and calipers from a late model 2000?-newer 2wd s-10 blazer or pickup. Has two piston calipers and supposedly works much better thn the stock g-body setup......Much cheaper to do it that way instead of $600

oldtinsmith

Dragway Regular
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Streetbu, I appreciate your input, and I am still leaning toward the 98 to 03 s-10 Blazer 2wd ZQ8 front brakes. Trying to learn more about the larger rear wheel cylinders from the 80's s-10 2wd. pickup, and the dual diaphram brake booster from a b-body into a g-body. I like the idea of factory parts for repair in case of break downs.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts