TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
Sweet!

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
been waiting forever for those uppers! sweeeet!

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Sweet :D I'm assuming all the bushings would be OE-sized, and can they be ordered without bushings?

Also, how would these do vs. backspacing? I know the stock lowers have issues and scrub the inner wheel lips with just a little more than stock backspacing.

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Chopper said:
Besides weight would these improve cornering too?

Hello
Thanks for the interest in UMI Performance! Our front upper and lower control arms we designed to eliminate a good amount of weight in the front. But they also feature a grease able poly bushing the will be much firmer than the factory OEM Bushings and hold up under cornering better. If you are looking for better handling for corners. I would suggest looking into our NEW front sway bar. Below is a link to show you what we have to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_66&products_id=400&zenid=m7kc41rodbpqtmr1mfgsjjgng1

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Thanks
Brad :D

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Doober said:
Sweet :D I'm assuming all the bushings would be OE-sized, and can they be ordered without bushings?

Also, how would these do vs. backspacing? I know the stock lowers have issues and scrub the inner wheel lips with just a little more than stock backspacing.

Hello
Thanks for the question. Actually the complete control arm is to factory specs. Other than the bushing, we use are custom made and are not OEM specs. And as far as the back spacing would be the same as stock. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Thanks
Brad :D

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Maybe I should've rephrased the backspacing question... does it provide any more (even if it's minute) clearance compared to the stock control arm? I'm just curious. I'll be ordering myself a set of aftermarket front arms, but it's an after-everything-else-is-done (body, drivetrain, etc.) sort of thing. Thanks for the info :)

madmoose63

Frequent Racer
Apr 20, 2008
Bryan,Ohio
Just ordered mine today....thanks Brad for the help........ dancin_banana.gif

Horsepwraddict

Pro Stocker
Mar 3, 2007
Princeton MA
just ordered mine..cant wait to get them. thanks alot!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts