New Product from Baseline Suspensions coming soon.

red barn

Frequent Racer
Mar 5, 2007
Syracuse, NY
I could do this for you as well. I currently have an A-body 12 bolt with an SSM kit that I was looking at swapping out for DA uppers and conventional "non lift" lowers. Unfortunately, we don't start racing in New York until April, so while I would gladly do the install right away, Testing wouldn't get done until April/ May. PM sent

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
Just keeping those interested updated but there's not much to update, yet. I'm still waiting for parts to arrive so I can finish welding along with the arrival of the control arms and other parts then it's off to the powder coater. I hope to have some of these parts in the next week or so.

KS

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
UPDATE:
For the 12-bolt / Malibu swap kits I received most of the parts and they are at the welder now. They said that they would rush them through then it's off to the powder coater so hopefully in about 2 weeks I will have completed kits. I am still waiting on the UCA's and I hope they are being zinc plated right now but I need to check on the status of them.
The parts that are being welded include Double Adjustable LCA's.

For the 8.8 swap kits I have someone that will measure their 8.8 in their Malibu so I can verify my dimensions but it will be a few weeks before I get the measurements.

KS

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
UPDATE:
For the 12-bolt / Malibu swap kits everything is welded and parts are being powder coated now and the UCA's are now here. So when the powder coating is done I should have completed kits ready to sell and pics on the website around that time.

ks

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
basketcase said:
Will you release more information or performance data? Your Mustang products have proven themselves, I just wonder what is available in regards to the G-Body stuff.
Sure, but I don't have any performance data yet being winter and everyone has their cars apart but I will when I get it!

ks

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
PARTS ARE HERE and the website is ready to go!
I updated the website with the pics that I currently have but I don't have much at this time.
http://www.baselinesuspensions.com/kits/chevy.htm

I do have some install pics but the parts are prototype parts and they are not powder coated in the pics. I do not have these up on the site right now and I am supposed to get more pics of the installation. When I get them I'll get them up on the site.

One thing that I verified is when a 12-bolt is installed the Instant Center can be BEHIND the car. Because of this I made a last minute design change of the control arm angles in the kit.

Check out the Kit Discount when you purchase BOTH the Prolaunch UCA kit & the DBL ADJ LCA's.

If you have any questions let me know.

Kevin cool.gif

A

Anonymous

Definitly need more axle options for these cars i think i speak for everybody when i say please make a kit for the ford 8.8! these axles are everywhere its the only thing that holds up on a ford! :lol:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts