New Product from Baseline Suspensions coming soon.

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
crd89stang said:
the rear of my car had to be lowered 2 inches to run the rear lca horizontal
Yea, usually 1.5"-2" is normal for most cars but it depends on the current springs in the car, if they are old, etc..

ks

westexun

Frequent Racer
Dec 27, 2008
Man I always miss out on any good deals. If this had came along before I bought my rear set up I would have been happy to try it out for you. My car is a ways off from completion but should be a nice car for a drag only deal. You can check it out over in the gallery under my 80 project. I went with a hi-trak 9 since it should be all I will ever need and solves any geometry issues I might run into. I should be able to hit the tires as hard as needed, lots of adjustment. Keep me in mind if you need a test bed in the future. I guess were out here in BFE as far as the world is concerned.

MightyCarlo

Amateur Racer
Oct 14, 2007
Chicago Area
i could do this for you....as im having trouble with my 12 bolt now........i have people that will vouch for me here that i am not a "scam" or anything lmk im in!!!!

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
MightyCarlo said:
i could do this for you....as im having trouble with my 12 bolt now........i have people that will vouch for me here that i am not a "scam" or anything lmk im in!!!!

Kewl, email me your name to:

[email protected]

and I'll put you in the group of possible canidates.

Kevin ;)

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
curious about the 8.8 myself. keep us posted.

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
James Bond said:
curious about the 8.8 myself. keep us posted.

I took some measurements of the Ford 8.8 and the rearend in my GN today but I still need to compare them and see what it would take to get the geometry to work good.

KS

ILLEGAL REGAL

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jan 1, 2005
Tinley Park,IL
MightyCarlo said:
perfect candidate right here!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts