Is 92" trailer width enough? (w/ sport mirrors)

ro9397

Amateur Racer
Feb 9, 2005
North Utah
www.prime-Vibe.com
Re: Is 92" trailer width enough? (w/ racing mirrors)

Apologies if I used inncorrect nomenclature. By racing mirrors I meant the exterior side mounted mirrors, usually on both driver and passenger side, whose housings are usually body-color matched, and usually with a manually adjusted lever inside the door. I'm pretty sure they were never installed on sedans (only coupes and Elky) and were always found on the so-called M80 coupes.

After all this discussion, the truckers nephew died in a traffic incident New Years Eve, he drives to console the nephew's mom (his sister) for a week then had to return home to SoCal...oh well, at least you guys did you part...thanks!

Best quote so far in enclosed trailer is $1250 from Rocky Mount MO 65072 to Providence UT 84332. Give me a holler if you can recommend a known reliable shipper for lower cost in enclosed trailer.

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada

Sorry your endeavor didn't work out...

Here's a pic of a 79 I owned with the factory Sport mirrors..perhaps those are the ones you mean?

Actually of the 5 Malibu's and 2 Camino's I've owned they have all had the Sport mirrors....

rma4239008.jpg

Probably shouldn't have sold that car to that kid either.. ](*,)

ro9397

Amateur Racer
Feb 9, 2005
North Utah
www.prime-Vibe.com

"Sport", not "racing" mirrors...yep, dem's de ones!

OP subject duly corrected...subsequent subjects stand, sorry!

Thanks!

ro9397

Amateur Racer
Feb 9, 2005
North Utah
www.prime-Vibe.com

Jackstand said:
ro9397 said:
"Sport", not "racing" mirrors...yep, dem's de ones!

OP subject duly corrected...subsequent subjects stand, sorry!

Thanks!

thats what i thougt but i didnt know is there was some cool new mirrors that would shave 2 tenths :mrgreen:

Me thinks a 12 step racing recovery program is in yor future.... :) let me see, kid needs surgery or new tires......hmmmmm...that's a toughie.....

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts