front brake upgrade question

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
For sure...20 minutes at the most. Waiting for my front shoulder belts to come back. Sent em away to be rewebbed. Old ones were faded bad. Beings I had some of the interior out I decided to redye everything except the door panels and dash parts ](*,) Gave me a chance to fit the headliner trim correct etc. As soon as it's road ready would like to head up there and compare. Week or two. I'll plan on it..what time of the week works for you? I'm "expired" from the papermill, so anytime works for me. Later

Steve

dwkohout

Frequent Racer
Sep 25, 2004
Albany,MN
Not sure when I'll get my car out. We could also throw your car on the alignment rack and see how much the toe changes.

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Chrysler dealer maybe?? It needs checked again cause I think it's settled some since the last alignment (visually alittle negative camber right side). Need an appointment? As soon as the belts get back I'll be up if it works out with you?

Steve

dwkohout

Frequent Racer
Sep 25, 2004
Albany,MN
I work at a shop in town. Could do it just about any time after 5:00 or sat could work too.

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
dwkohout said:
I work at a shop in town. Could do it just about any time after 5:00 or sat could work too.

PM sent

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts