down nozzles and foggers?

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
My car uses a little more alky than gas but not anything to write home about. The twice as much rule is a myth. If you are using that much you're way fat. There is no way mine would run at 7:1. It would have fuel coming out of the pipes.

On this NOS subject that makes sense using gas now. Would you be able to get by with say 110 or something or do you have to spend the big bucks for 118? What about plugs. I usually run a little hotter plug on alky than gas.

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
I'm feeding a peanut motor and going through, 1 1/2 gallons with driving to staging lanes, pushing the car through, burn out, run , going back to pits.[/quote]

Peanut motor??? You have huge 230 runners! Mine are tiny 200 Sportsmans. I'm getting mid 10's outta mine and it's 500# heavier.

A

Anonymous

boyzbad said:
I'm feeding a peanut motor and going through, 1 1/2 gallons with driving to staging lanes, pushing the car through, burn out, run , going back to pits.

Peanut motor??? You have huge 230 runners! Mine are tiny 200 Sportsmans. I'm getting mid 10's outta mine and it's 500# heavier.[/quote]

EM is using that much alky cause he is WAY fat on the alky........i'm running a 235 intake runner peanut motor and using just about a gallon driving to the lanes,burnout ,, running it and then driving it back...runn ing the mid 10's i think..

A

Anonymous

RazorBlade said:
boyzbad said:
I'm feeding a peanut motor and going through, 1 1/2 gallons with driving to staging lanes, pushing the car through, burn out, run , going back to pits.

Peanut motor??? You have huge 230 runners! Mine are tiny 200 Sportsmans. I'm getting mid 10's outta mine and it's 500# heavier.

EM is using that much alky cause he is WAY fat on the alky........i'm running a 235 intake runner peanut motor and using just about a gallon driving to the lanes,burnout ,, running it and then driving it back...runn ing the mid 10's i think..[/quote]

I know I'm fat, we aren't tuned yet. I don't think the consumption will drop below a gallon though.

A

Anonymous

hey EM you get that thing tuned in right be surprised that you might be alittle under a gallon a pass... ;)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts