blowthru pics

rollcagerage

Amateur Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Good deal, I didnt see any cross over pipe pics, I'm guessing that's all done then too right? How much longer till its running? I'm just excited to hear about how fast it is or maybe about some dyno #s.

junk racing

Amateur Racer
Heres the crossover, i was so exited about the kit being done i tore the kit off and didnt take pics of it installed. I dropped it all off at the coater this morning gonna have it all done in black. Should be back to me by the weekend and will put it on. Still got a list of thing to do before she runs again gotta rewire the car, install new trans cooler and lines to rear of car. Rebuild C&S carb. Install my temporary BTM box. and a few other things

crossover.png

junk racing

Amateur Racer
Kit is on wired the car with my new arc touchpanel, welded -16 bungs on my radiator and t stat housing and w/p for braided lines. Progress has been slow just bought a new house and moved in. I should be ordering the remaining parts this weekend if I have any luck.

rollcagerage

Amateur Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
junk racing said:
Car runs, haven't driven it yet but sounds very good, went ahead and had the carb converted to E85 aswell. Got some dyno time scheduled results too follow

HA!! I was wondering when I would see this complete! Who are you having convert your carb? I was thinking about some dyno time myself but I just have been sneaking it across the ice parking lot onto the dry roads. What kind of HP do you think you'll see? You have to get some vids or at least tell us some #'s. =D>

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts