Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
sleeper said:
NoMoore said:
Specifically for nitrous small blocks. What do you guys know? They can be off the shelf or custom. I am eyeing up diamond, but the others have some nice offerings too.

Domed for a 4.155 bore, 3.75 stroke. 300 shot.
Call Diamond and speak with Mike Panetta. Tell him you were referred of here by his uncle Chris, he will take care of you.

I think that's who I spoke with. Unfortunatley it was before this post! I can say for sure though, he was very nice, and answered all of my dumb questions, unlike many other people I have talked to. It sounds like top notch service there. I am going to buy them from there. I will mention you for sure.
What surprised me the most was the cost. They are only $10 more than JE for a 3cc, 4.155 bore nitrous piston. Outstanding

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
NoMoore said:
Robert1320 said:
This is the latest bad A$$ BRC Piston.
Good Friend of mine Ed helped designed them!

Ed4.625.jpg

Thats pretty. I don't know a whole lot about gas ported pistons. I hear BRC has a great turn around time.

Not just pretty! If your piston is from an in stock blank, a couple of days is about all you need. Bonus is you done need to buy 10 or 12 pistons. Because it will not take weeks to one or two, if you ever need them. Some companies will not even make one or two for you.

There are Three good piston companies out there.
Your looking at one and the others are in your list.

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
Robert1320 said:
NoMoore said:
Robert1320 said:
This is the latest bad A$$ BRC Piston.
Good Friend of mine Ed helped designed them!

Ed4.625.jpg

Thats pretty. I don't know a whole lot about gas ported pistons. I hear BRC has a great turn around time.

Not just pretty! If your piston is from an in stock blank, a couple of days is about all you need. Bonus is you done need to buy 10 or 12 pistons. Because it will not take weeks to one or two, if you ever need them. Some companies will not even make one or two for you.

There are Three good piston companies out there.
Your looking at one and the others are in your list.

Do tell!

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
I'd get with Robert on the BRC's. I was shocked at the price. He has had good luck with them. Plus if you toast one you could have a new one built and back in action in a week.

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
I like the skirt coating....

I have JE nitrous pistons,they seem to be holding up

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
We have used BRC on a few BBF mud truck engines and had really good results with them. I think they will be making my pistons for my SBO project eventually, maybe even my crankshaft.

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
rich said:
what about arias?
I left Arias out because I could not add em all, and I have not heard much from them recently. Brc, diamond and cp are all i see. Do you have some experience with them?

But it looks like there is a tie going in the polls!

guysmontess

Frequent Racer
What about SpeedPro/TRW ??
They might be heavy,but they have many different configurations and are strong.
Guy

4doorbu

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
south jersey
i just got some diamond pistons for my 427ci sbc, with splayed valve heads. there pretty nice looking. I'll let ya's know how they work out.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts