SUPER FAT REAR SWAY BAR???

HURACANE

Weekend Racer
Apr 12, 2010
COOPER CITY, FL
So I have this super fat heavy rear sway bar. Dont remember who I had bought it from. I think I remember the shop used to run a seafoam green regal at the Orlando street nationals. Anyways I assum it just bolts to the lower control arms and thats it. No need for rear end brackets?
Anyone reconize this bar?
DSC02990.jpg

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Hello
That bar is a pig...lol Not to familiar on the design.....sorry. Yes it will just mount right up to your lower control arms. Hopefully you will not have any clearance issues due to the diameter. Some companies make there parts to work with there own. So hopefully it works out for you.
Thanks
Brad :D

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
UMI Sales said:
Hello
That bar is a pig...lol Not to familiar on the design.....sorry. Yes it will just mount right up to your lower control arms. Hopefully you will not have any clearance issues due to the diameter. Some companies make there parts to work with there own. So hopefully it works out for you.
Thanks
Brad :D
he's got a point,i'm running a stock monte ss rear bar under my 9" and it was up against the rearend bigtime!i make brackets that dropped it down about an inch.i can't explain why it happened it just did.

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
I have the Full Throttle 1-3/8" bar on my car and it looks just like that one. It works pretty well too, especially for the price and ease of installation.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts