need someone in illinois to fab up my 9"

mr.78

Amateur Racer
May 18, 2008
chicago
hello there i just scored a ford 9" from the local boneyard for 20.00 complete axles and all for my father and son project what i need now is for someone in illinois close to chicago to fab it for me i will buy all the g body bracket necesary for the job so if theres anyone nearby want to make some money than hit me up by email or call at 773-954-1301

k9

Dragway Regular
May 22, 2003
CHICAGO
check your pm

k9

Dragway Regular
May 22, 2003
CHICAGO
Did you ever check your pm. I gave you the information to a shop that could do the work a long time ago

mr.78

Amateur Racer
May 18, 2008
chicago
yea if his name is kevin than yeah i talked to him long time ago he gave me a too high price cant afford work with that i be better buying one if i cant find anyone to fab mine thanks anyway

k9

Dragway Regular
May 22, 2003
CHICAGO
Yeah! That was me. I can understand that when it comes to money.Hopefully someone on here will chime in and can do some quality work for you at a reasonable price.

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
mr.78 said:
yea if his name is kevin than yeah i talked to him long time ago he gave me a too high price cant afford work with that i be better buying one if i cant find anyone to fab mine thanks anyway

seems like that's the case most of the time. buy something used, pay to have it modified to fit your application, and you only ended up saving a couple hundred bucks in the end. might be worth looking into a new one. have to looked at quick performance at all? they seem pretty reasonable and have a decent reputation.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts