Name that wheel???

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
alowerlevel said:
StreetBu said:
all Firehawks had 16" wheels,
Negative. All Firehawks had 17's. You can even see in that pic that SSJohnny posted that it says 275/40/17 on the sidewall.

Busted! You're right.....stock wheels were 16's, SLP tuned cars bumped them to 17's

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
yeah I believe these are prime wheels now, I remember seeing the cap once, and the logo similar to the prime one, but I cant find the center caps anywhere since they dont make the wheel. I will pry just hold on wheels for now, maybe clean one up and paint it black and just see how it looks on the bu, but that will be later on

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Paint them flat black, attach a fake hose to the valve stem and clamp it down using the center cap hole. If anyone asks what it is, tell them it is an experimental performace pressure relief that lowers tire preasures at high speed for increased traction, but acts as a centrifugal air source that maintains perfect air pressure for daily road use and tier wear!

They will think that is so cool, that wont bother to notice it isn't real!

Malibu355

Pro Stocker
Feb 21, 2009
La Marque, Texas
cttandy said:
Paint them flat black, attach a fake hose to the valve stem and clamp it down using the center cap hole. If anyone asks what it is, tell them it is an experimental performace pressure relief that lowers tire preasures at high speed for increased traction, but acts as a centrifugal air source that maintains perfect air pressure for daily road use and tier wear!

They will think that is so cool, that wont bother to notice it isn't real!

LMAO :roflback: :awesome:

MalibuMan1979

Frequent Racer
Aug 17, 2008
flint, (lapeer), michigan
i think they are eagle alloys. the raised, threaded boss inside by the bolt holes is for the center cap mount. i have a set on my bu, (see my avitar). mine are 15s too. summit sells them and i know you can call and get center caps because i had to.

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
i think i had a set of them at one time and i remember the center cap saying csa

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts