Name that wheel???

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
Well I had these wheels for a few years, planned on using them later, but I always thought they were 14's but today I checked them and turned out they are 15's, thinkin of scuffing them up and painting them black, but I dont have center caps and want to see if I can find replacements but I dont know the brand of these wheels. I got these wheels from a parts car so I have no clue who makes them. So if you recognize the brand, post up.
IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

A

Anonymous

Actually, that looks like a stock Buick Somerset Regal wheel to me.

Here's a pic:
image.php

But I'm pretty sure those were 13" and the center on yours looks like it takes a cover to go over the lugs.

What's the back spacing on them? It still kind of looks like a FWD wheel to me.

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
formikec said:
Actually, that looks like a stock Buick Somerset Regal wheel to me.

Here's a pic:
image.php

But I'm pretty sure those were 13" and the center on yours looks like it takes a cover to go over the lugs.

What's the back spacing on them? It still kind of looks like a FWD wheel to me.

I would say about 4" backspacing, not sure, I havent measured, but they were on another malibu I had, I have a pair mounted on the front of my monte ss parts car, and clear fine

A

Anonymous

Look to me like utra wheels , or early 90's monte carlo , whats the lug pattern , i say if it's rear wheel cheby they are utra's .

CBRAKLR

Amateur Racer
Jan 8, 2008
Wichita,ks
im pretty sure they are a prime brand wheel or possibly an ultra brand wheel...the are for sure an aftermarket wheel though, no way they are a factory.

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
CBRAKLR said:
im pretty sure they are a prime brand wheel or possibly an ultra brand wheel...the are for sure an aftermarket wheel though, no way they are a factory.

I agree. They arent Firehawk because they're only 15" all Firehawks had 16" wheels, but they do look similar. I was thinking ROH but I dont think they ever made them in a 15" size.

alowerlevel

Frequent Racer
May 30, 2008
South Jersey 08109
StreetBu said:
all Firehawks had 16" wheels,
Negative. All Firehawks had 17's. You can even see in that pic that SSJohnny posted that it says 275/40/17 on the sidewall.

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
in the 90's i had a pair of prime wheels that used the same style casting attachment for the large center cap. but i don't see it on their site.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts