lsx procharger

A

Anonymous

What's the cost for the reverse rotation setup? I have been looking into building a procharged lsx setup and was planning an f2, also with this it has the crank snout support?

Jackstand

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 6, 2003
KANSAS CITY, MO
638montecarlo said:
What's the cost for the reverse rotation setup? I have been looking into building a procharged lsx setup and was planning an f2, also with this it has the crank snout support?

jake is finallize the pricing now hopefully it will be out in a week or so. Yes the crank support is black reqtangle at the bottom

LSxF2062.jpg

A

Anonymous

Any ballpark figures? I've never priced a setup like this before, is it like $500 or more like $2000? I know how much the f2's run just never priced out the reverse rotation stuff, anybody have any idea?

BigJayDee

Amateur Racer
I am sure Jake (JPF) or Scott (Jackstand) will chime in later, but I think he is going to make this a complete kit (i.e. Pro Charger and all mounting brackets etc.).

Jackstand

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 6, 2003
KANSAS CITY, MO
it should be compairable to the SBC reverse kit
638montecarlo said:
Any ballpark figures? I've never priced a setup like this before, is it like $500 or more like $2000? I know how much the f2's run just never priced out the reverse rotation stuff, anybody have any idea?

500-2000 for what? the procharger head unit itself is more than that.

A

Anonymous

I know the head unit costs more than that, I was asking about the price for the reverse rotation setup.

JPF

Weekend Racer
Apr 20, 2006
Lees Summit, MO
638montecarlo said:

Probably closer to the 2g more than the 500 more than a familiar SBC reverse kit. Considering it will include a custom ATI balancer, billet water manifolds, and a unbeatably billet rear plate. Still debating on weither I want to make the crank support a standard in the kit or not.

BigJayDee

Amateur Racer
These kits are sick, best set up for the money right now ! Jake is getting these about ready for mass production

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts