I wanna pull the front tires off the ground...

BOB-O

Daily Driver
Apr 17, 2007
North -O- Houston
LS6 Tommy said:
A 2 ton jack should get it there... #-o

Sorry....

LMAO....
I had a feeling some one wood say that....

Malibu355

Pro Stocker
Feb 21, 2009
La Marque, Texas
Your rear suspension isnt hurting you because I have a bone stock suspension front and rear and I pull one wheel (g-body twist) all the time at the track.Last time out the guy who went with me said it was 4-6 inches up. Are you having traction issues? How close to Houston are you?

BOB-O

Daily Driver
Apr 17, 2007
North -O- Houston
Actually I dont really feel the tires spinning the last time i took it out to to HRP It seemed to hit pretty hard with a 1.71 60 ft. but no wheelie

I'm like 45min north of Houston, in New Caney. I usually go to HMP, its way closer than HRP.

Wow, your pulling a tire with stock suspension. what times are you runnin.

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
more than likely its the cut stock coils... doesn't let the front rise...

Chris K.

HarrisonTX

Top Fueler
Jul 11, 2003
Burleson TX
BOB-O said:
Actually I dont really feel the tires spinning the last time i took it out to to HRP It seemed to hit pretty hard with a 1.71 60 ft. but no wheelie

I'm like 45min north of Houston, in New Caney. I usually go to HMP, its way closer than HRP.

I have bone stock suspension. V6 springs up front, and some "trick" springs in the rear.
I only run 8.0 in the 1/8 and can yank the front left a couple inches.

Clutch drop at 3,000 and ET streets... works every time.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Put the tallest, lightest springs you can up front, loose front shocks, and a loose converter. Up and away you go.

BOB-O

Daily Driver
Apr 17, 2007
North -O- Houston
I'm gonna have to try the v6 springs or the "trick" springs. Sounds like that will do the trick.

Malibu355

Pro Stocker
Feb 21, 2009
La Marque, Texas
BOB-O said:

I'm in the 1.68 ish 60' times. Now I have added airbags but I havent made it out to the track since.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts