Hooks hard then spins.

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
UMI Sales said:
If it hooks good then breaks, It sounds like you need more rebound force in the rear shocks.

Double adj. shocks are the ticket for the ability to tune the compression and rebound forces individually.

Craig

Thanks Craig . Way out of my league financially.

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
My Summit Cheapy 90-10s came today. They're in . I will undo the Front sway bar at the track next time and report back :mrgreen:

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Lou removing your front bump stops will give you a little more travel. They are just rubber snubbers underneath the upper a arms.

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
Thanks Ed

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
454RAT said:
Unloading the suspension. Try launching at different RPMS and different tire pressures.

Look at all your suspension and look for anything loose or broken, Some 90/10 shocks may help.

You were right on. Thanks.

I bought some Summit 90-10 front and adjustable rears .I set the rears at 50-50. Right front and right rear that came with the car were bad. The right rear did nothing at all. i'm sure that wasn't helping my 60'.

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
UMI Sales said:
If it hooks good then breaks, It sounds like you need more rebound force in the rear shocks.

Double adj. shocks are the ticket for the ability to tune the compression and rebound forces individually.

Craig

You were right as well. Right rear shock was completely gone, not doing a thing. Right front was bad but working.

Thanks

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts