Gauge Pics

79BuOwner

Amateur Racer
Jul 11, 2011
I have looked all throught this thread, and was wondering, if you guys put in turn signals how do you set them up, plus, is there a way to use the factory turn signals....little confusing how i worded it, but like how it shows as a green arrow, could ya possibly, cut in the metal an arrow, and somehow get a turn signal going. Just thoughts that pop in my mind to wear it would be cool, if it could be created, so the cluster would look factory, but with an aftermarket taste.

JBreu

Frequent Racer
Jan 31, 2010
Livonia. New York
79BuOwner said:
I have looked all throught this thread, and was wondering, if you guys put in turn signals how do you set them up, plus, is there a way to use the factory turn signals....little confusing how i worded it, but like how it shows as a green arrow, could ya possibly, cut in the metal an arrow, and somehow get a turn signal going. Just thoughts that pop in my mind to wear it would be cool, if it could be created, so the cluster would look factory, but with an aftermarket taste.
If you look at the first page, Malibu.com founder has the provisions for the turn signals and the center one I think is the High beams, not sure though...With the indicator lights you really don't need the arrows...Valid question though as I'm pondering this as well. I bought the alum.panel from blown big block, got another gauge housing from OD Showtime, thanks again fellas, and I will be doing this in the spring...if you figure it out let us know :)

CopperTop

Daily Driver
Aug 1, 2011
MalibuRacing said:
gauge_panel_finished.jpg

gauge_panel_rear.jpg

gauge_pod.jpg

gauges_through_steeringwheel.jpg

interior_passenger_640.jpg

I know this was posted a while back, but I LOVE THIS DASH!!! I want this set up..

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts