Garage door opener in the visor!!!

notime2d8

Daily Driver
Aug 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL 35007
Josh Hanna said:
Thanks i got a set off of ebay. i got a pair in tan for 80 bucks..what year el camino do you have? i just did a power mirror conversion in my 86 :D

I have an 83, i've been wanting power mirrors for a while. Where did you get them?

Josh Hanna

Daily Driver
Jan 30, 2014
Coral Springs Florida
notime2d8 said:
Josh Hanna said:
Thanks i got a set off of ebay. i got a pair in tan for 80 bucks..what year el camino do you have? i just did a power mirror conversion in my 86 :D

I have an 83, i've been wanting power mirrors for a while. Where did you get them?

there was a thread on the gbody forum, you have to get a set of power mirrors of a 3rd gen camaro the housing is different but it will bolt in your mirrors..then you have to get a power mirror switch from a caprice i have a wire schematic some where if i can find it i will post it..i found this out from the monte forum

Josh Hanna

Daily Driver
Jan 30, 2014
Coral Springs Florida
Josh Hanna said:
notime2d8 said:
Josh Hanna said:

there was a thread on the gbody forum, you have to get a set of power mirrors of a 3rd gen camaro the housing is different but it will bolt in your mirrors..then you have to get a power mirror switch from a caprice i have a wire schematic some where if i can find it i will post it..i found this out from the monte forum
here some info….

... Post605744

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts