G body complete brake kits?

A

Anonymous

Final product

Well thanks for the help and this is what I went with. My intent was still to have the same type of brakes and rotors all around and since I needed a new rear end their were some possibilities. I linked up with a guy in Orlando that builds cars and he puts big brakes kits on G/bodies, we ordered a new 12bolt with 3.42 gears with a 12 inch wilwood rotors and 4 piston calipers with parking brake, for the front he makes a braket for the stock g-body spindle for big wilwood rotors so there are going to be 13in fronts with 6 piston calipers. I know its way overkill, buts it will look mean and sure get the job done even though this car will only see limited raceing, its more of my street car and meets my intent of having all 4 wheels the same. Next is the installation of the LT4 383 stroker....THX everyone.

A

Anonymous

wont be until jan

Well gentelmen,

I will get some pics up. But the dissapointing news is the build wont be complete until jan when I finally get home from overseas where I am at now. Then and my brother(who is a mechanic on cory mac's top fuel dragster), pops and I will complete the car. Well atleast the outside and motor. Good thing is I am able to set the right conditions and order all the stuff now so its a somewhat easy bolt on process, although I it will be interesting to see what problems arise, always part of the process.

Tom

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts