Fuse Junction Block

406Monte

Dragway Regular
Nov 30, 2007
Hubert, NC
I am going to go to the local pick a parts and i wanted to pick up a couple of things. First, i wanted to locate another fuse block. If i was to get another block to run accessories off of what kind of car would be best to get it out of? Has anyone done this before.

Second, thing i want to get is a high amp alternator. I want one that puts out 140 or more in amperage as this will allow me to run all the electronics in my car and serve any purposes in the future. Any info would really make things alot easier on me before i go and do the trial and error part.

gbodystuff

Amateur Racer
Mar 30, 2009
Iowa
Man, I know exactly what you need. First, check my recent thread about if a 78 amp altrnaotr will handle a Mark 5 fan-I suggest a ho alt and how to wire it in that thread. You won't find a 140 amp alternator that will bolt right up-there are other ways to do it though but it would be easier to explainit over the phone on how...515-979-4038. But, go to the boneyard and look for any firebird or camaro 1993-97 and grab the fuse block located on the drivers inner fender-it is PERFECT for using as an accessory block-it's very small so it conceals well but houses I think 8 relays and 12 fused circuits! If you are willing to convert to a serpentine setup which is easy to do, I make heim end brackets that will allow you to run a 140 amp alternator but like I said, it's easier to talk to ya on the phone on how to do it.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts