Equus Gauges ( What U think )????

elcaminoss84

Frequent Racer
Sep 26, 2009
Oklahoma
I have equus water,oil,volt gauges in my cougar drag car and haven't had any problems with them. They have been in the car for almost 8 years and haven't messed up yet.

junk racing

Amateur Racer
I have them and they seem too work really well, switching over the a racepak digital dash...not the best pic but they work great for the money

interior.png

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Frequent Racer
Sep 11, 2010
SOUTH GATE,CA
Im actually having a problem with my SpeedOmeter gauge Equus, i ordered the correct fitting for the back of my gauge, and the one that goes in trans is universal...i took the steal torpedo out the trans with the black ring, and came out with the gear....put it all together, and went in kinda tight...know my speed dosent move, theres nothing bent! i checked over and over...and nothing...what can go wrong

DannyBoy515

Daily Driver
Jul 15, 2010
Oak Forest,IL 60452
I know this thread is a bit old but thought I would add my 2 cents for whatever its worth. I love my malibu and have spent a considerable amount of time and money on it. But nonetheless, I am still on a faily strict budget. When we are trying to get our cars on the street, we all cant have thousands of dollars to get them rollin, and I understand the need to cut costs whenever it is possible. Having said that, I opted for a full set of the Equus gauges because they were about half the price of the autometer, and were ins tock at OReillys, and I had a set in the car previously and never had an issue with them. So far they work just fine, install was straightforward and fairly easy, they mounted nicely, and I tested each individual system versus the gauges, and the gauges are right on. I may eventually upgrade to some nice autometer gauges, but for now they work great and the price was just right. I would definitely recommend them for any of us on a budget that need a solid gauge or gauges to get us through until we have a bunch more money to spend on nicer ones.

Attachments

• 2013-04-20%2016_02_08.jpg
    2013-04-20%2016_02_08.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 845

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts