EFI setups

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
What fuel system is everyone running with the efi setup....? Sump, cell, stock, Gn? What pump? Fuel Line? Regulator?

A

Anonymous

t-type baffled tank, pump is a Airtex e3270 , used the vapor line as the return and the stock regulator off the 2000 model engine...

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
Is there any reason I cant just inlarge the pickup in the stock tank, and run an inline pump? Not sure on the vapor line?

deuce_454

Amateur Racer
Jul 21, 2007
Copenhagen, Denmark
the GN or efi monte tank has baffels that keep you from stalling the engine in a long turn... ie freeway exitramp.. when low on gas...

the baffels traps about a quart if gas arround the pickup no matter how low you are running (except if there is less than a quart total... DUH)

lt4malibu

Pro Stocker
Feb 22, 2004
NJ
im using a sumped tank, aeromotive a1000 pump, corvette fuel filter/regulator, -10 feed to the pump and -6 for the feed/return and stock fuel rails(for now).

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Buhack,

Is your setup working OK using the vent line as the return line? I'm about to start on a 5.3 conversion for my son's Malibu and I REALLY need to start doing some research. Guess I need to start surfing LSx sites.

A

Anonymous

MalibuRacing said:
Buhack,

Is your setup working OK using the vent line as the return line? I'm about to start on a 5.3 conversion for my son's Malibu and I REALLY need to start doing some research. Guess I need to start surfing LSx sites.

so far so good...i've put 600 miles or so on it, plus a few sessions of idling in the garage, just be sure to replace all the rubber lines with the good efi spec stuff. and use the good clamps too...i doubled up on mine just to be sure.

454RAT

Pro Stocker
Mar 19, 2004
Summerville, SC
anybody know how to make the efi work for a wagon gas tank?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts