Door Pull Handles

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
My son's Malibu didn't have door pull straps. I'd like to install them, but I'm having trouble finding them. Anybody got a source on BLACK door pull straps and hardware?

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Pretty sure I've seen them on Dixie Monte Carlo Depot

80Grand_LeMans

Dragway Regular
Jun 4, 2008
Peabody MA
I have a set of blue ones from my 76 Cutlass. Not sure if they are the same but I could sell you them if you find out they fit. You can always use that fabric paint. I've seen some good results with that before.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
chere

http://www.dixiemontecarlodepot.com/items/DM02001.htm

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Man, by the time I buy the straps, end plates and end plate covers, I'm looking at $83! Guess you gotta' pay to play.....

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
id just grab the door with the window rolled down before i pay that kinda money for a strap. but thats just me, and my car isnt anywhere near a show car.

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
What I'd like to get is something like my Toyota Camry has above the doors. They look nice and smooth and kinda' push back in. Hmmm, don't know if that's the best description. But, a lot of cars have these type handles above the doors now. Only problem is, I don't know if I can find black ones??

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
if you cant find black ones either paint them or get in touch with a good upholstery guy.... or are they plastic

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
If you're up for dying a set I've got a nice set of dark burgandy ones here with nice chrome ends, all mounting screws and the metal piece for the backside of the door panel. I can do better than the $83 too.

Kevin

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts