Covan Classic Gauge Cluster for all G-Bodies coming soon

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
They're alright... all the rounded edges make me think of the blank panels someone else used to sell... doesn't look anywhere close to factory styling.

tubage

Frequent Racer
Dec 29, 2006
missouri
strengthtruth.com
It definitely does not have factory styling. You have to give up the driver side vent. I saw one today on the site where some of the gauges were to the right of the main vents. It looked good. It gives me ideas and can save money. Chris

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
Yea very pricy but I think looks very cool,about 10 times cooler than the blank the guy from Canada was sellin on this site about three or four years ago,may consider one for the next project I have in mind,of course I'd like to see one up close before I bought one,but from my experience cool stuff ain't cheap,and as far as I know the company has a good reputation,just my opinion,Later,KillerDave

gbodystuff

Amateur Racer
Mar 30, 2009
Iowa
Holy crap that cluster looks stupid imo. I would much rather send in a full tach/gauge cluster and have them restored before paying that kind of money. A clean set of factory gauges will always look better than anything the aftermarket could come up with. I've messed with those stupid Covans inserts on a couple 69 Camaros I built-holes didn't line up, didn't fit the dash very well, radio opening way too small to trim for a radio-just crap.

Hey-I just looked a bit closer at it-how the heck is that headlight switch gonna work? It won't work where they put it. And what if you have both rear defrost and a remote pass. mirror? There's no room for both-the retainer clips will never hold! No more PRNDL?!? Like I said-crap.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts