best hooking 10.5

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
what brand is the stickiest 10.5...... I have always ran MT's but I have never had this much motor before....

Chris K.

80montecarlo

Dragway Regular
Apr 24, 2008
cloverdale b.c. canada
I know up here they are using the Good Years and the Hoosiers

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
no more opinions? I tried to cheat and find good pics of outlaw 10.5 cars or the Texas KOTH cars but wasn't good enough pictures to see the tires.... probably buying next week so any more info is appreciated..

Chris K.

TNTS79

Dragway Regular
Jan 6, 2006
Illiniois
Hoosiers would be my bet, most of the rails around here run Hoosiers...

dev1360

Frequent Racer
Dec 22, 2006
East Alton, IL
I've had ET Streets since I got my car and never had a problem. Now I have a pair of Hoosier QTP's and I hate them. I have yet to have them hook before the top of second. I know my suspension needs work but the MT's always hooked.

chop57

Frequent Racer
Oct 26, 2008
g-town mass
Ive always used Hoosier.

and I know blown promods run goodyear.

its up to you really, their all good, flip a coin lol

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
I was hoping for an overwhelming answer for one or the other......

Chris K.

79malibusbc

Dragway Regular
Aug 21, 2007
old bridge new jersey
dev1360 said:
I've had ET Streets since I got my car and never had a problem. Now I have a pair of Hoosier QTP's and I hate them. I have yet to have them hook before the top of second. I know my suspension needs work but the MT's always hooked.

if yous aren't hooking its because the are old and hard. i've used hoosiers on every car i've built and the only issue i found is that if they are older the sidewalls get pretty hard and dont hook as well.

FOFITTYFO

Frequent Racer
Jul 5, 2009
Van, Tx.
All I've ever run is M/T's and highly recommend them to anyone. Slicks OR et streets. They HOOOK!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts