Anyone have a Single Turbo BBC in a G Body

DB

Frequent Racer
Jan 20, 2006
Alabama
basketcase said:
What happened to the SB2? Why?

Sold everything and started over. More power and reliability. The Little M block wasn't going to take much more than what I was making. I needed to upgrade to the Iron Eagle so I was going bigger with a tall deck DART. Which would then need a new crank and pistons, new headers and crossover. I thought, if I have to do all this I'm going bigger than a small block. I like the single and feel the small block just isn't enough motor for the 114mm.

basketcase

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 9, 2003
Stockton, CA
www.jackstandracing.com
DB said:
basketcase said:

Sold everything and started over. More power and reliability. The Little M block wasn't going to take much more than what I was making. I needed to upgrade to the Iron Eagle so I was going bigger with a tall deck DART. Which would then need a new crank and pistons, new headers and crossover. I thought, if I have to do all this I'm going bigger than a small block. I like the single and feel the small block just isn't enough motor for the 114mm.

Well loved what you did with the SBC, can't wait to see what you do with a BBC.

DB

Frequent Racer
Jan 20, 2006
Alabama
basketcase said:
DB said:
basketcase said:

Well loved what you did with the SBC, can't wait to see what you do with a BBC.

Thanks, it should be interesting. Most likely, next winter will be chassis upgrade time ;)

A

Anonymous

where in sam hill do you guys put your radiators? pictures would be very helpful :D

Jackstand

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 6, 2003
KANSAS CITY, MO
turbowarwagon said:
where in sam hill do you guys put your radiators? pictures would be very helpful :D

mine is mounted under the tubo (see pic)... Dusty i believe is using his intercooler water tank to also cool the engine.

784db900.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts