ANY BODY with 20 inch rim pics

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
DFWMalibu said:
did anyone else notice that the 20's on the black malibu.... are on backwards on the rear.... :lol:

Chris K.
Go pick on this guy, it used to be his car :roflback: dancin_banana.gif

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
I love the car but you can't deny that those are on backwards......

Chris K.

A

Anonymous

Dudes you guys are spoiling me!!!
AND YOU ARE AWESOME BECAUSE THOSE ARE SOME SWEET RIDES!!!!!!!!!

BUT I STILL WANT MORE, empty your hard drives search old files I NEED MORE 20 's!!!

please,

thx so much again.

And guys about those rims being backwards they are the same rim with a different twist, probably a different part number.

A

Anonymous

does anyone know who that creambu with the 20's is?

really cool car would love to have more pics of it and the blue one.

thanks

kelsey-

larryg

Frequent Racer
Jun 6, 2008
Western Mass
That two tone Cutlass looks really nice! Anyone have any info on the front air damn and what those fender flairs are from? Stainless trim painted? Also love the small pic of the 80-81 cream Malibu. That car with those rims looks badazz!

lurchsmalibu

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2005
Lakeland, Florida
Doober said:
DFWMalibu said:
did anyone else notice that the 20's on the black malibu.... are on backwards on the rear.... :lol:

Chris K.
Go pick on this guy, it used to be his car :roflback: dancin_banana.gif

And YES that was brought up way back when he first posted pics of it. :lol:

What about the rims on the blue Bu? (5th pic down) are they backwards too? They would look better turned around IMO. 8)

nczo6

Sep 17, 2010
I plan on running 20's all the way around with 4.5 bs and a two inch drop is there any other modification that has to be done to acheve this?

Framedragger79

Frequent Racer
May 18, 2010
Fountain City, In
No you shoudl be ok, depending on the tire size. If you go too big you might have issues with it rubbing from lock to lock. Pick out a over all tire size no bigger than factory and you should be ok. 2 inchs is not alot to lower...

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Another option would be custom wheel tubs for the engine compartment, that's where part of the problem is, because of their shape. If they were more 'cylindrical' like an aftermarket wheel tub you'd have quite a bit more clearance in that area, but you can only get so much before you start getting interference with the a-arm.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
DFWMalibu said:

Chris K.

That & the fact that it has a CORR truck suspension...

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts