2 circuit or 3 circuit 1050 dominator ?

RICKY BOBBY

Frequent Racer
Apr 6, 2011
DADE COUNTY MIAMI FLORIDA
hey guys i have a 1050 dominator that i baught used a while back and it just started leaking i asked a couple people and they said its just the fuel bowl or metering gaskets . heres the problem when i get on jegs to order the gasket they all say either 2 circuit or 3 circuit . whats the difference between these and how do i find out wich one i have ? heres a few pics of the carburetor to see if that might help .

my4963.jpg

my4965.jpg

my4961.jpg

my4962.jpg

russellfuelline.jpg

Malibuwagon80

Dragway Regular
Aug 8, 2007
North Jersey
I just bought a 3 circuit dominator,but I was thinking if you took the #'s off the carb and looked it up that might be a way? also is that a remote oil filter setup you got? I've been thinking about putting one on mine. If so how do you like it? Thanks Tom

RICKY BOBBY

Frequent Racer
Apr 6, 2011
Well actually I was forced into doing it because I put a kick out oil pan and long tube hooker headers so I didnt have space to fit the oil filter in the original place , but its great because it does makeoil changes easier

RICKY BOBBY

Frequent Racer
Apr 6, 2011
Malibuwagon80 said:
I just bought a 3 circuit dominator,but I was thinking if you took the #'s off the carb and looked it up that might be a way? also is that a remote oil filter setup you got? I've been thinking about putting one on mine. If so how do you like it? Thanks Tom

so whats the difference between a 2 circuit and 3 circuit ?

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
It looks like a 3 circuit. There's 3 bleeds on the top of the body. A 2 circuit has idle & mains. A 3 circuit has idle, intermediate & mains. The intermediate circuit can help with transitioning from the idle to the main. It's mostly used to help with drivability, IMO.

Tommy

bracketchev1221

Dragway Regular
Apr 22, 2009
Mountville Pa
It looks like a 3 circuit. The numbers should be on the driver side right on the main body. Where it says holley.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts