No spark , can't find out why. Help!!

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
80driver said:
LS6 Tommy said:
I'm not knocking MSD, but when they go, that's usually how it happens. You shut it off, go to restart it and... Nothing. That's also why we had 100% redundency in the GT1 car ignition. Two coils, two boxes & an MSD "A/B" switch.

Tommy

Hi Tommy.

I was lucky enough to to get a replacement. I put it in today . Hope this one holds up. I guess I better keep a spare in the trunk. :D

Better yet, stab this in your engine and be done with it:

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
Maybe someday Tommy. Have lots of odds and ends. Just did shocks , Figuring out my jetting. All the little things. Hope to do better Tuesday night at Atco. Going over my carb I noticed I was not getting full throttle, a simple cable adjust but I over looked it. #-o

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
80driver said:
Maybe someday Tommy. Have lots of odds and ends. Just did shocks , Figuring out my jetting. All the little things. Hope to do better Tuesday night at Atco. Going over my carb I noticed I was not getting full throttle, a simple cable adjust but I over looked it. #-o

Cool! I just wish I could be doing something with Madge other than just collecting parts and fiddling. I'm just amazed I haven't lost interest after all these years. :lol:

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!