Any chance anybody knows a good sage green substitute?

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
Doober said:

That car I posted is listed for sale about 3 hours or so from me....it's twin is here in town...been sitting in a transport comapnys compound for years.... :(

71suburban

Feb 2, 2014
Have a body shop mix you a pint or quart of the original green for the inside. Not sure about other paint manufacturers but the Dupont vinyl (semi gloss) was sprayed with no activator or reducer.
As for the seats, cozy up with a good upholstery shop. We have one near here in Dover De and he has lots of the old books so its pretty easy to find what you had and match it to something you like and/or is readily available today.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Talk to bigbadbu. His company supplied some finished interior pieces for me. The color match was spot on!

Tommy

Mike

Pro Stocker
May 27, 2003
New York
If you want to stick with the original color material contact SMS Fabric. I got all of the Medium Jadestone cloth for my 81 from them a couple of years ago. I will say they were a pain in the butt to deal with but in the end I finally got the right stuff. If you have a sample piece of cloth you can send them and know the exact amount of material you need Im sure you can get it from them. You just need to specify that it needs to be all off the same roll and dye lot. They have NOS GM fabrics.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!