Show your hunting trophies

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Wile E said:
At one of the rural farms I use to hunt for coyotes, the farmer would clue me in on mean stray toms that he did not want hanging around the barn. So..if I eyeballed one of the cats he described walking around thinking it was safe or something..... viol'a...Target practice. And although this pic is a few years old, it shows I don't hate cats. Actually I'm a bit partial to orange ones.
pictures305.jpg

If this were a site where i could say what i wanted to id have something funny to say. :-#

prairiehotrodder

Pro Stocker
Dec 17, 2005
Melfort Saskatchewan Canada
my 2011 buck.
brian
I would post a bigger pic but i don't know how

Attachments

• DSCN1458.JPG
    DSCN1458.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 4,677

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
Wile E said:
Yes..I understand if this is removed....
Opportunistic feral cat target practice, great for honing marksman skills anytime of the year!
001-2.jpg

there are hunters and then there are folks that shoot anything that moves for fun
I see you as the latter....shooting cats bothers me ......you should go talk to someone
its clear you have something wrong upstairs

Wile E

Dragway Regular
Aug 11, 2003
Central WISC
Well,....I admit,.....I do find shooting stray unwanted farm cats fun.
However...I also think spending a day at the range seeing what kind of groups I can hold with different loads kind of fun.
Predator calling in late winter is also great fun.
(this picture is older, not current)
coyote20hunting20001.jpg

And although I've never tasted coyote or fox, I use to love the taste of same day bagged grouse (never frozen). A great challange with a 20 gauge vs a 12 gauge, especially early season when one has to deal with alot of foliage.
I don't hunt deer mainly because I don't like the taste of venison, hence I do not shoot them.
Check out the earlier post, I don't hate cats or look around for just any stray to shoot.
Bottom line, although I've never eaten stray cat.... I make no excuses for enjoying the opportunity to drill one.
Not looking to offend anyone.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!