Rally Gauges to dark

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
yea it will be next weekend kinda hard during the week with work and the kids but I will update with the results

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
That turned out great Charlie! Nice work.

X2 on seeing what happens when that "eyebrow" comes off.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
yea will do and thanks Kevin

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
Alright guys got the lighting thing licked! Just for reference the "eyebrows" have no effect on the lighting as far as I can tell I trimmed them off and could not tell the difference, BUT what did make a big difference was trimming the speedo its self.
before
DSCN1250.jpg

speedo before trimming
DSCN1265.jpg

what I trimmed I removed this piece but left it in this pic for reference
DSCN1266.jpg

Final product
DSCN1267.jpg

Looks great, I did the same thing on my elcamino when I had it. Trimmed speedo, painted everything. Love it!!

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
thanks it made it 110% better at night

malihoochie

Dragway Regular
May 28, 2004
michigan(detroit area)
Wow! That made a huge difference. I still like the led bulbs though.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I'm assuming you lost the foam stuff for the light filters for the turn signal arrows (or didn't put it back in?)? You might try to get some thin black felt, some double sided tape, cut holes to let light through where it needs to be, and put it back together 8) I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but it's an idea... that is if you don't have the original ones. I hate it when light bleeds through like that.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
thanks for the idea but I have no idea why it looks that way in the pics because it does not look like that in person you can not see the turn signals unless they are on :-k and yes the leds are diff the way to go I will never mess with reg bulbs again

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!