Rally Gauges to dark

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
thanks I really like the fact that I can see the gauges while im driving at night lol

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
yea its like looking at a differant dash its really nice and with everything it only cost me 35 bucks

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
In both the before and the after, it looks like the upper left bulb is not working. I know it is on before you put the gauges back in, but are you sure it is still on after you put the gauges back in?

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
yes it is I just dont know why it is darker there, and yes they still dim a little bit but very little but the stock setup did the same thing I think that the switch is to blame on that one

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
your correct doober with the lights on there are only 8 bulbs that burn

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
you misunderstand. In the assembled before/after pictures, the top of the speedo is dark, but in the unassembled pictures the bulb is lit. I am wondering if the top left bulb is working after being assembled.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
I understand what you meant and I think I know why it is darker there is a kinda eyebrow behind there because they are all burning when asssembled so I think I am gonna try and trim the "eyebrow" to see if it gets better here is what I am talking about
DSCN1233-1.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!