Roll Cage Pictures

Hitman

Dragway Regular
Oct 15, 2004
OKC
Rear shot of new cage I bent up and installed. As you can see, I use the back of my wagon to haul stuff to and from the track..LOL

cagerearshot.jpg

shady, I like how you made it so you can use your back seat still. That was something i want if I need a bar. I know you have a cage in there. Did you bend that up??

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
YOU GUYS GOT SOME JUNGLE GYMS LOL

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

shadychevyowner

Dragway Regular
Jun 28, 2005
Numidia Pa
liquidh8 said:
shady, I like how you made it so you can use your back seat still. That was something i want if I need a bar. I know you have a cage in there. Did you bend that up??

The only thing i didnt do to the whole car was the cage. But being im 6'4" i did lay the bench back by cutting like 2inches out of the rear mounts on the front bench before he installed cage. I sit under the main hoop thats why i required a half a funny car cage. I also modified the rear seat and had brackets holding it were i wanted it. Then he built cage around that too.

I have a bender but i knew it would be out of my league. It only cost me 1900 for the full cage installed and it is all bent by the installer. (no premade pieces) If i would have done it i would have probably wasted 200$ in tube. He told me he only messed up 1 piece and had to remake it. But it is just like i wanted. Tubes are all within 1/2 of inch of interior.

80superbu

Pro Stocker
Oct 2, 2005
Colorado springs, CO
Here are my cage pics. I had Bob at NRC motorsports in SC do it for me about 2 years ago. That and the ARB
http://photobucket.com/albums/y256/bigpappab/80%20Malibu/

littlefranks

Frequent Racer
Jun 3, 2006
pembrokepines FLORIDA
80superbu said:
Here are my cage pics. I had Bob at NRC motorsports in SC do it for me about 2 years ago. That and the ARB
http://photobucket.com/albums/y256/bigpappab/80%20Malibu/
bob and jay r doing mine as we speak ,they do excellent work.top notch. :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!