got my son his own project

Mr. MaliBlu

Dragway Regular
Nov 3, 2004
Northeast CT
littlefranks said:
BBC :shock:

Have you even driven the Monte on the street with the LS motor? Not that I have anything against BBC's (as that's all we've run in our project cars up 'til now with the 6.0 LS in my sons Monte). I take it that it wasn't as impressive as you had hoped?!

LT1_Malibu

Amateur Racer
Jan 19, 2006
Greenup, Kentucky
That's always good that you can help him along with things. It's something he'll remember forever, and always be grateful for. Good luck with the new project!

littlefranks

Frequent Racer
Jun 3, 2006
pembrokepines FLORIDA
he wants to run stock suspension class,im going to get his chassis done first befor the ls2 conversion.besides i want to have fun with my car first.mine will be finished end of this month and will be at track testing also. [-o<

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
I'm 27, but always looking for somebody like yourself to adopt me! Lucky kid, but lucky you, as you can control teh computer with the flip of a switch to save him and yourself. I remember when reprogramming, we could reset the top speed, the transmission shift, heck the top rpms the car was allowed to hit lol. just food for thought when letting him go on his way. Also a good data log would help ;)

littlefranks

Frequent Racer
Jun 3, 2006
pembrokepines FLORIDA
my sons been driving in my street cars since he was born ,he respects the speed and other drivers.im a bad influence on him.spraying nitros and all.my little back seat drivers growing up no and its almost time for him to take the wheel. :roll:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!