Wiper swap problem

unclepudge

Frequent Racer
Apr 17, 2006
CT
Iset the meter in ohms and I touched the black to ground and the red to each wire while changing the stalk settings and got nothing,am I doing something wrong? not to much of an electrician here ,thanks again guys

pgamedog

Amateur Racer
Jun 5, 2008
Wichita KS
Its pretty simple, if you have the wiper motor with relay from donor car. Just color match the wires from your car under the hood to the corresponding wires that come from the wiper motor, gray to gray, purple to purple, and pink to pink. leaving the yellow wire hooked up as is from the donor car. Now do the same thing to wires from the steering column switch, to the wires where the old switch used to be. The white wire and green wire that you have left over under the hood have to be wired to the white and green wire from the steering column switch. The black wire that you have left from the non relay switch, just tape it up and forget about it. Done deal.

unclepudge

Frequent Racer
Apr 17, 2006
CT
Ok will try when it's a little warmer out , I tried just about everything in the past but wound up taking the delay motor out and putting non delay back in only to find it didn't work either , I found out the plug was corroded and wasn't giving it proper connection and just never tried to rehook delay motor as I really wanted to drive the car and with new paint I don't drive it much in the rain anyway,thanks again for the info

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
this is an older post but i'm i the same boat now and am looking for answers what to do with a 2 spare wires.anybody figure this out yet?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!