Wow, two updates in two days! (7-29-08)

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
MalibuRacing said:
Unfortunately, I had a NASTY (and I do mean NASTY) stomach virus that started on Thursday and knocked me out of commission for the whole weekend.
puke.gif

I felt like I had a hangover all weekend long! confused_swirl.gif

So unfortunately that means I didn't get anything done. I have almost all the wiring complete. Right now funds are a little short. I need to order a few costly items, such as: gauges, get a driveshaft, etc. But, I'm still shooting for having it up and running for October. 8-[

Its all that southern cookin,getcha everytime #-o

Looks good phil so far

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
Elizabethtown Ky
looking good, that rubber fuel line concerns me a little, i did the same thing and then went back with all braided....

malibus~most~wanted

Dragway Regular
Apr 6, 2008
i was surprised when i installed my new gas tank. the original one, the filler neck was almost at the bottom of the opening, now with the new tank, its up about 4-5 inches. any higher and i wouldnt be able to fill it with gas.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Looks great, Phil! I'm not being critical, but just remember, when it comes time to go to tech those rubber fuel lines won't pass unless they're inside a steel tube where they pass the converter/trans.

Tommy

HarrisonTX

Top Fueler
Jul 11, 2003
Burleson TX
Phil,
Man, i love following along with this build, its been so long since an update, you gotta have some news for us.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!