MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Excelerater said:
Do we call u Mr P from now on?

:p

Believe me, I've been called much worse.... :lol:

Tom, I actually bought the motor/trans pretty close to you. I got it from 431 Auto Parts in Alexandria.

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
MalibuRacing said:
Excelerater said:
Do we call u Mr P from now on?

:p

Believe me, I've been called much worse.... :lol:

Tom, I actually bought the motor/trans pretty close to you. I got it from 431 Auto Parts in Alexandria.

i do business with them quite a bit, sometimes they are a little high on their prices, but other times not. looks like they gave you a good deal ;) did you deal with eddie?

83grandprix

Amateur Racer
Dec 25, 2007
concord,NC
My dad also has a malibu, but me and him built my car and it was a fun expirience I wish I would have takin picture through the whole time but I never did. Have fun building it first start up is the best. good luck

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Yeah, I dealt with Eddie. Everyone there was really nice. Unfortunately, he kinda' misled (or I misunderstood) me on the the reprogramming of the ECM. I was under the impression that he or somebody there could reprogram the ECM for me, but he said that he is good friends with Mark at S&P and that he could get me a discuount through S&P.... I'll see.

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
everyone was real nice :lol: i guess you didn't try to talk them down on price. i have alot of customers complain about the way they get treated there, but i hear that eddie is ok to deal with. i've never really had any problems with them, but all the yards try to help eachother out. did you get much done while the weather was nice this weekend?

Stangboy

Dragway Regular
Jan 27, 2004
Ky
MalibuRacing said:
that he could get me a discuount through S&P.... I'll see.

Considering the free advertising they are getting it should be free, with other complimentary gifts.. :)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!