Revmax torque converters

The Roudy #3 4 ever

Amateur Racer
Jul 4, 2013
plummer idaho
Anybody here using their converters? There are a lot of threads on LS1 tech about them, mostly positive. I have a Hughes pro street 3000 stall behind my 700r4 but need more stall. It will only go to about 2200 for me. Does anybody have any experience with them?

Any torque converter will provide a range of stall speed based on the load it is subjected to. The less low-speed torque that is produced, the more rear gear ratio that is used, the shorter the rear tire height, and/or the lighter the vehicle then the lower the footbrake and flash stall speed will be for a given combination. Also keep in mind that footbrake stall speed is not the actual stall speed of the torque converter, and cannot be used as an accurate gauge to determine converter performance.

You can ship your converter to our facility for a stall speed adjustment if you like. It will be far less costly than purchasing a new torque converter, and will be significantly higher quality.

The Roudy #3 4 ever

Amateur Racer
Jul 4, 2013
plummer idaho
That sounds pretty good Pete. I have one more big race this season; the Halloween Classic at Firebird in Boise Id. After that, done for the winter. Saving for a new rear, Ive got 7 to 800 passes on the stock 7.5 with an Eaton posi. Its probably time to quit pressing my luck. Definitely going to contact you for a stall change. Thanks.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!