Show your hunting trophies

Mytmouse

Amateur Racer
Jul 5, 2010
Shelbyville,IN
SDC11615.jpg

Got this 140 inch with my bow . Field dressed at 220 lbs .
SDC12791.jpg

Got this turkey april of 2011 . Has three beards and 1 1/2 spurs . 20th biggest bird taken in Indiana .

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Nice bird. I love me some turkey hunting.

Mytmouse

Amateur Racer
Jul 5, 2010
Shelbyville,IN
Turkey hunting is alot funner that deer hunting . IMO

Wile E

Dragway Regular
Aug 11, 2003
Central WISC
This was back in 2001. Took predator calling kinda serious for a while. Large female coyote with a prime winter pelt. I've gained lots of respect for these critters.
trophysii006.jpg

Wile E

Dragway Regular
Aug 11, 2003
Central WISC
Yes..I understand if this is removed....
Opportunistic feral cat target practice, great for honing marksman skills anytime of the year!
001-2.jpg

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Wile E said:
Opportunistic feral cat target practice, great for honing marksman skills anytime of the year!
001-2.jpg

Now thats how you get your neighbors cat out of a tree

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
flatblack79 said:
Wile E said:
001-2.jpg

Now thats how you get your neighbors cat out of a tree

Just out of curiosity, how exactly do you verify they're feral? :lol: They all look like house cats to me.

Tommy

Wile E

Dragway Regular
Aug 11, 2003
Central WISC
At one of the rural farms I use to hunt for coyotes, the farmer would clue me in on mean stray toms that he did not want hanging around the barn. So..if I eyeballed one of the cats he described walking around thinking it was safe or something..... viol'a...Target practice. And although this pic is a few years old, it shows I don't hate cats. Actually I'm a bit partial to orange ones.
pictures305.jpg

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Wile E said:
At one of the rural farms I use to hunt for coyotes, the farmer would clue me in on mean stray toms that he did not want hanging around the barn. So..if I eyeballed one of the cats he described walking around thinking it was safe or something..... viol'a...Target practice. And although this pic is a few years old, it shows I don't hate cats. Actually I'm a bit partial to orange ones.
pictures305.jpg

I didn't mean anything. I was just kidding. I'm a cat lover, but I can understand & I'm not passing judgement.

Tommy

Wile E

Dragway Regular
Aug 11, 2003
Central WISC
It's all good, I didn't feel you meant anything negative, your post just gave me an opportunity to clarify things.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!