just got introduced to the world of firearms!!

SEVNT 9

Dragway Regular
well kinda....a neighboor of ours (im still at home with mom and dad) is getting older as a "good" neighboors we all try to help them out cut the grass, blow the snow, take em to the grocery store, and so on and so forth, turns out the guy has dimensia and is getting bad so his wife is moving in to a condo and selling the place so that they could be closer with her sister. so to make a long story short the house sold in less than 2 weeks and now she needs everything cleaned out so my dad has been going over there helping throw out junk and taking things they dont want. they gave him they're old .22 they had used to kill a varmint that was breaking into their green house, and did'nt use it since. so i took it to a gun shop to have cleaned and walked out with a 72 hour hold on a pistol :)

the .22 is a high standard a102 carbine. semi auto. and is in very good shape with very few shots based on barrel condition.

the other toy i have now is a Ruger p89 DAO stainless 9mm, with hogue grips. with 10 round and 15 round clip (15 being illegal for chitown) got to get some pictures can't wait to hit the range with it.

i have shot a .22 rifle and .22 hand gun in Indiana once with an ex-girls uncle but thats about it other than owning some bb and pellet guns can't wait to feel what a 9mm feels like.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Sweet. Illinois gun laws must be worse than i originally thought, 15 rd clip illegal :? WT curse_sign.gif

SEVNT 9

Dragway Regular
yeah the laws are not the best, but here is a pic kinda crappy its a picture phone but ya get the idea.
ruger.jpg

vickysbu

Amateur Racer
Jan 14, 2011
Low End
The P89 is a good dependable piece for the price. A bit bulky but a proven performer when it comes to up close and personal.

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
rugers are great guns,that 9MM is a great starter pistol too
I own a few Rugers and i am picking another one up this week (.357)

We have no Magazine laws here in TN ,I think Ill go out and buy a
30 round Glock mag for fun for my G27 LOL

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG2541-1.html

SEVNT 9

Dragway Regular
Excelerater said:

my buddy has a gp100 loudest thing at the range when we went, could feel it go off in my chest... i still havn't seen a .44 or desert eagle go off which is suppose to make his gun look like a firecracker :shock:

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
bu min v8 said:
Excelerater said:

my buddy has a gp100 loudest thing at the range when we went, could feel it go off in my chest... i still havn't seen a .44 or desert eagle go off which is suppose to make his gun look like a firecracker :shock:

GP100 I have shot myself,its a tank,anything with the words MAGNUM means
faster and louder....I have shot the 44MAG once too,its plain silly

GP100 great piece and very reasonable $$$....Every bedside should have one LOL

vickysbu

Amateur Racer
Jan 14, 2011
Low End
bu min v8 said:
Excelerater said:

Skip the .44's, you havent lived till you've fired the 50cal Desert eagle, 454Casull, and the highly sought after Glock10mm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSq96T-UrJ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYI3diEZhmo

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
^Glock 10mms are beasts. but you cant leave out the 500 Mag S&W's shooting.gif

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!